Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Celebration time

So, as promised, here are a few pictures from the 4th. Every year, my neighborhood does a big parade (which luckily starts right in front of my house) where everyone dresses up and decorates their cars, bikes, wagons, golf carts, etc. and then the precession makes its way through the neighborhood to the park for free hot dogs and watermelon. This year I didn't bike to the park since it was REALLY hot and I saw no gain for me, as there were no veggie dogs available, but I still dressed up and took pictures. :)

A decorated old trolly parked in front of a neighbor's house the night before the 4th.

Some of my sister's friends taking (highly patriotic) pictures.

There were cute babies in cute decorated wagons and strollers everywhere! 

She was my favorite! How adorable is she yawning in the buggy!?!

The polka dotted dress I wore with my red slip, white belt (all 3 thrifted)
 and my blue suede shoes. (from Modcloth)

Up close of my cute little red clip-ons. :) 
(Ordered on Etsy)

The only decent fireworks shot from the night. (I desperately need a new camera.) But I think it sums up the night pretty well. <3 Hope everyone else had a great 4th. 

2 comments: