Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fun Finds #2

 Look at some of the great things I found at Goodwill today.  :)
This set of coasters is so adorable, and that yellow and green grenade looking thing is a bottle opener! Too cute to pass up.

These fabric Chinese boy and girl will be perfect decorations for my Chinese New Year party!

A mini plastic piano that sorts coins? Yup, that's mine. ;)

This happy little panda pot holder is so stinkin' cute!

I was beyond excited when I found this box today. I LOVE cookie cutters!

The cloud I'm holding is probably my favorite. :)

This mini casserole dish is so perfect. I absolutely adore anything mini. 

Another vintage candle, this time a santa boot. He's a little messed 
up on the other side since someone obviously lit him. 
How could anyone burn something so cute!?

Today I realized that I have a fascination with old ships. I think it may have something
 to do with watching the old BBC series of The Chronicles of Narnia as a child. 
I always loved that ship painting.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment